Kindergarten Registration for NEXT School Year 2019-20
2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration ONLY!!!
If you use the links below to register students in any other grade or school year,
your information will not be saved correctly and will need to be redone.
Call 717-566-5360 for further direction.
Please follow the directions below to enroll your kindergarten student.
If you have not signed up for an enrollment appointment at the time of Kindergarten Orientation, or have missed orientation please contact the appropriate school to schedule an enrollment appointment. If you are unsure of the school your student will attend you can contact Central Enrollment at 717-566-5360.
- Gather the following materials:
- Addresses and phone numbers of legal parent(s) and guardian(s)
- Names and phone numbers of emergency contacts (two local and one out of region)
- Names and phone numbers of doctor and dentist
- Immunization records
- List of current medications
- Access the New Student Registration system by clicking here:
- If you have not used InfoSnap before, select “Create an InfoSnap Account”. You will need an e-mail address to create an account. If you do not have an e-mail address you can create one for free at gmail.comor www.yahoo.com.
- If you already have an InfoSnap account, sign into your account.
- For technical assistance or to recover your password please contact the InfoSnap Support Line, toll free, at 866-752-6850(9:00am - 5:30pm EST) or e-mail email@example.com.
- Input your student’s information into InfoSnap. Click “Next” to move from page to page.
- Carefully review the information on the final “Review& Submit” page. Information contained on this final page will be transmitted to your child’s new school. Click on the underlined field if you need to make any changes.
- Click "REVIEW AND SUBMIT”in the navigation bar at the top right hand side of your screen.
- Click on the “Submit” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Follow the instructions on the Submission Confirmation page "Next Steps".
- Click on “SAVE & LOGOUT” in the upper right hand corner of the page.
Bring the following documents to your enrollment appointment in order to finalize the enrollment process:
- At least one of the following proof of child’s age:
- Birth certificate
- Notarized copy of birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Copy of the record of baptism (notarized or duly certified and showing the date of birth)
- Notarized statement from the parents or another relative indicating the date of birth
- Valid passport
- Prior school record indicating the date of birth.
- At least one of the following proofs of residencyin Lower Dauphin School District:
- Notarized statement from your landlord or homeowner if you reside with another resident.
- Deed, lease, property tax bill, recent utility bill, current credit card bill, driver’s license, vehicle registration, or department of transportation identification card.
* LDSD reserves the right to request a second form of address verification in order to confirm LDSD residency.
- Copy of immunization records.
- Additional documents if applicable:
- Special education or Section 504 documents.
- Court orders or custody agreements.
- Foster placement letter (required if enrolling as a foster placement).