How You Can Help ...
For our Communities That Care effort to be effective, we need the participation of you, your friends and neighbors, and your family. Businesses, the faith community, and civic/service organizations are also essential to our success. The following are some of the ways that you can get involved:
- Consider a tax-deductible donation to support our efforts.
- Develop positive relationships with youth in our community.
Have some fun as an adult friend through our school-based mentoring program at the middle school or our elementary schools.
Volunteer once a month on our bookmobile.
- Request information about one of our CTC programs.
- Share in the decision-making process by joining a committee to help support the efforts of one of our programs for youth.
- Provide in-kind services.
For more information about our programs or to get involved, please contact Kathy Peffer, Program Director, at 566-6096.
The official registration and financial information of Lower Dauphin Communities That Care may be obtained from the
Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.