Student Enrollment FAQ's
How do I register my students?
1. Contact Central Enrollment at (717) 566-5360. Central Enrollment personnel will confirm basic student information with you and then assist you in scheduling an appointment to finalize the enrollment.2. Access the InfoSnap registration system via the link sent to you from Central Enrollment.
3. Create an account with InfoSnap.
4. Enter your student’s information into the InfoSnap database.
5. During your scheduled appointment at your child’s school you will be asked to sign a Release for Records which will be faxed to your current/former school. You will also be asked to provide documentation including:
A. Proof of residency
B. Proof of student’s age
C. Immunization records
D. Custody agreements / foster placement letters (if any)
E. Special education or other student supports provided in a previous school
I don’t have a computer. What do I do?
We will have computers available for you to use during your enrollment appointment. Please let us know if you will need to use one so that we can schedule an appropriate amount of time for you to complete the registration process.
How long will my appointment take?
If your InfoSnap entry is complete prior to your registration appointment your meeting should take approximately 15 minutes.
If your InfoSnap entry is not complete prior to your registration appointment your meeting should take 30 to 45 minutes per student.
Do my children have to attend the enrollment appointment?
Students are required to review and electronically sign the Internet Acceptable Use Policy during the InfoSnap data entry process. If this signature is entered by your student prior to the enrollment appointment, their attendance at the appointment is not necessary.
The LDSD encourages parents to bring their children to the enrollment appointment so students can see their new school and begin to meet some of the staff.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring the following REQUIRED documents to your appointment in order to complete your enrollment.
· Proof of student’s age
· At least one form of proof of residency in Lower Dauphin School District:
- Immunization records
- Special education documents (if applicable)
- Court order/custody agreement (if applicable)
- Foster placement letter (if applicable)
When can we tour the school(s)?
The enrollment appointment is held at the school of your youngest student. Any other school where older children might attend will be notified of enrollment, and will be in touch to schedule a visit, schedule classes, and/or to set a starting date.
Who can I contact for more information?
If you have further questions, please contact Central Enrollment, (717)566-5360 or via email to FalconEnroll@ldsd.org.