Math Fact PracticeAll Operations (+,-,x,/)
- Fact Dash– Click a group of facts to practice, the way you want the problems to look, and then select how many minutes.
- First in Math– Students start on “easier” material and work through more challenging content. User-ids and passwords provided by classroom teachers (Grade 1-5).
- Math Fact Practice– Select the math fact practice type, difficulty and time.
- Murb Math Games– Have fun while you visit with the Murbians.
- Batter's Up Baseball (1-3 Numbers)– Beat the visitors score and win the game.
- Diaper Derby– Create your baby and walker and start racing.
- Jet Ski Addition– Click the correct answer to power your jet ski.
- Jungle Jim - Fish– Review your facts with this fun addition game.
- Farmer Fred's Pumpkin Patch– Grow your pumpkins quickly to keep the kids happy.
- Math Wash Up! – Use your math and wash windows all the way up to the penthouse.
- Minko's Milkshake Shoppe– Make delicious milkshakes while practicing your facts.
- Minus Mission– Blobs with subtraction problems fall from the sky. Fire the laser beam at the correct problem.
- Meteor Multiplication– Meteors with multiplication problems move towards your star station. Hit the meteor with the correct problem.
- Math Invaders– Destroy the robot that contains the answer.
- Multiplication.com - Games– You’ll find 4 pages of interactive fun.
- Demolition Division– Tanks with division problems move towards the blaster. Fire the blaster at the tank with the correct problem.
- Drag Race Division– Click the correct answer to power your car.
- Sunny Bunny– Help Sunny Bunny get through the garden and eat the right vegetables.
- Kids Know It Network- This Site offers many division games and activities.